We named this meeting as -1, because it was neither any planned/formal one or it was participated by majority. The idea of regional meeting was on discussion.
Date: 9th June 2013,
- Prakash Neupane, Open Knowledge Foundation Nepal
- Nurunnaby Chawdhury(Hasive), Open Knowledge Foundation, Bangladesh
Major Agenda of Discussion was:
- Status of Open Knowledge Foundation in respective country and how the government, other community and agencies are working.
- What are the plans/ Upcoming Programs?
- Possibility of Regional Collaboration?
- Connect/Contact : We will try to connect all the Open Knowledge Foundation organizations near by us/close to our cirlce (India, China)
- We will try to make regular schedule of meeting either weekly, biweekly, monthly depend upon what other say.
- We will be looking for develop/implement the joint project applicable for whole region like school of data, open spending